St Paul's was opened in 1928 and was originally staffed by the Presentation Sisters. In 1934 St. Paul's was taken over by the Daughters of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart. In 1945 the population in the area increased, which necessitated the original three classrooms being extended to five and in 1951 another building was erected housing three extra rooms. In 1992 the Sisters decided to devote their limited resources to their Secondary Girls College in Jasper Road. In 1993 St Paul's appointed the first Lay Principal. During 2015 the final stage of building was completed and the school now has 14 classrooms, a refurbished hall and outstanding facilities.